Friday, March 28, 2014

How Life Changes

Well I don't know how many people are still reading this blog, I haven't wrote a post in a really long time. This blog is about to have a big turn around. You see, this blog is about my life, and up until now that was me, my boyfriend of 11 years and my 2 kids. Well soon it's just going to be me and my 2 kids. 

Yes, we are separating. Wow, seeing it in print isn't easy. This blog will now be about our unique way of making things work for us. 

There is no fighting, there is no war in our house. While I would like to keep trying you can only try for so long and we agreed that it's better to separate now while the kids are little.  We both want to remain very close to the kids and we plan on making that happen. 

We own 2 houses and will be selling one. From there we have options. They are fair and we won't need a lawyer. We want to do this without messiness. 

So I will keep you posted. Let me know who is out there and still reading this. I hope to help someone else going through something similar, that's why I am sharing this with you. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey,
    Still here most days.
    I'm sorry to hear about your separation, I know it's not an easy decision to make especially with young children. Stay strong and do what's best for you and the kids.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG how did I miss this?? I'm so sorry! I'm here if you need to talk.

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!