- I am typing this with mostly one hand because my left wrist is wrapped because I have been lifting too many kids
- I am starting to re-think this home daycare thing. The crying 2 year old that cries ALL DAY for no reason besides that she doesn't want kids to look at her, is wearing me very thin
- We are supposed to go to a friends trailer this weekend, but the thought of packing and unpacking again makes me exhausted.
- I was up late a couple nights ago and now I can't catch up on sleep. I really wish I was one of those people that could get by on a few hours sleep.
- I found the biggest spider I have ever seen in real life in my basement on Monday and ever since I have been so jumpy.
- I don't normally drink during the week but since starting the daycare I have had quite a few after the kids leave.
- I am letting my Little Man watch a movie upstairs instead of being in the daycare. It's only babies today and he fell and hit his head pretty bad last night and he says it still hurts, so I am letting him be sucky since I can't cuddle him all day.
Wednesday, August 14, 2013
So What Wednesday
So What If.......