Here are the rules:
- Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
- Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
- Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
- Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
- No tag backs.
11 Random Facts About Me
- I have always wanted to dance and been to scared to take a class but I recently joined a adult hip hop class and i am loving it. Definitely harder then it looks
- I didn't have many friends growing up and I still don't have many but I have a few close friends and some couple friends
- I recently re-connected with my best friend after a falling out 4 years ago
- I like to watch dumb shows on MTV like Teen Mom and Jersey Shore
- I LOVE Big Brother!!!!!
- I am a sucker for beauty products and make up and if I won the lottery I have a list of things that I want to try.
- I am a bigger sucker for packaging. I know it's bad but if you put a crappy product in cute packaging, I will buy it.
- I don't talk to my extended family, they are just negative people
- I am not confident in my cooking skills to cook for anyone besides my hubby and kids
- I have to have a clean uncluttered kitchen at all times- its probably the cleanest place in the house
- I am scared of unfinished basements. If its just concrete and insulation I can't go down there. I am getting better with our basement but luckily it will be finished soon.
11 Questions From Megan:
1. Have you ever moved away from "home"?
If you mean do I live with my parents, then no. Actually I moved out of my parents house when I was 20 when hubby and I bought our first house that was 10 minutes away from my mom. Then last year we bought our current house that is 20 minutes away and my parents now rent our our old house and we rent out the basement as well.
2. What are your hobbies, besides blogging?
I have recently taken up dancing and I want to learn how to use a sewing machine, I hand stitched a quilt for my son and I am now working on one for my daughter. It's made out of their baby clothes.
3. Do you go on family vacations; which was your favorite?
We are just starting our family but we did go to Trinidad when our son was 6 months old. That was amazing!
4. Any big plans for 2013?
I have a lot of personal goals and want to focus on our family. We are also finishing our basement into a daycare, so I can start my own business.
5. If you could have any animal, real or imaginary, for a pet, what would you choose and why?
Umm..... Unicorn. Because why not?
6. What's your favorite book/movie?
They change all the time, but my current favourite movie is TED- we saw it 2 weeks ago and I am still laughing.
7. It's raining and the kids are home from school, WHAT DO YOU DO?
My kids don't go to school yet, but being a daycare teacher this is a no-brainer, half the day we are outside if the weather is good, if not we will be doing crafts and sensory activities. The other half will be watching a movie with treats.
8. If you could time-travel, would you go back to the past or into the future?
Ooooo Tough one, I would like to go back to when hubby and I first started dating and I would undo some things.
9. Do you censor your posts based on your followers (like family or certain friends)?
I don't censor myself to readers- if they don't like it don't read. I never want to have to censor myself so the only persont hat knows about my blog in real life is hubby. I tell no one else.
10. Will you keep blogging?
As long as I have the time I will blog. It is a great outlet for me and I love connecting with people and feeling like others understand me.
11. You get to meet a role model or idol: who is it and why?
I don't really have a role model or idol. I idolize my mom and I talk to her every day.
11 Questions For You
- What are your top 3 blogs that you love?
- What are your guilty pleasure TV shows?
- What is your favourite food?
- Do you have a bad habit?
- Why do you blog?
- Does your family and friends know you blog?
- Are you religious and if she what is your religion?
- What tattoos and piercings do you have?
- Are you a coffee drinker?
- How do you organize your time>?
- Small town of Big city?
Now for the nominations:
Since I have received this award 3 times now, I really don't have anyone else to give it to that has 200 or less followers. So If you are reading this and you have 200 or less followers, I nominate you!! Please comment and let me know that you did a post and I will check it out. Congrats!!!