Anyway, getting on with what I was writing about, Do you feel like Christmas or the Holidays are taking over your time and brain? All year long most of us have goals. Short term, long term, monthly, daily, yearly. But I feel like in December if it's not Christmas related, any goals get thrown out the window. Don't even think about dieting around this time. You might as well say good bye to healthy eating. If you do try to diet, we might as well paint you green and call you the Grinch. Here are some things that may be on your December To Do List.
- Thinking of things to cook
- Getting drinks and food for when people come over
- Making sure the liquor cabinet is stocked.
- Family photos are taken and Christmas cards are sent out
- Decorations, tree and lights are up
- Stockings are filled
- Where will Elf on the Shelf go next?
- Cookies are baked
- Donations are made
- See a Santa Claus parade
- See the Holiday Train
- Drive around and look at Christmas lights
- What do you mean Christmas is at our house this year?
- Making cute Pintrest crafts
- Making multiple trips to the grocery store
- Watch the town Christmas tree light up
- Watch some Christmas movies
- What? The Kids are out of school for 2 weeks? Who is going to look after them?
Maybe your Holiday Season is busier then that.
What is your December looking like? Will you be running around the place looking like a crazy person? Or are you cool calm and collected and not fretting a bit? I am a little in between.